I was originally contracted by The Creative Group to work for Golfsmith as a proofreader for a Father’s Day push. Golfsmith quickly brought me into creative strategy meetings to help brainstorm and collaborate over creating campaigns new store openings. After completing that contract and based on positive feedback, the Creative Group went on to contact me to work for Bulldog Solutions in a more substantial copywriter role.
- Worked in a fast-pace environment with clients to create compelling communications in support of online programs designed to attract, engage and convert leads to closed deals.
- Wrote copy for a variety of deliverables, including emails, landing pages, websites, banner ads, social media, webinars, and case studies.
- Built effective relationships with interdepartmental team members to develop a “joint” vision to ensure the client’s business needs have been met.
- Assessed a variety content pieces and extract key messages from them.
Bulldog Solutions Work Samples
- Led the conceptual development of copy content.
- Developed content for in-store, direct, print, outdoor, radio, web, and email campaigns.
- Partnered with project managers and graphic production team to make concepts stronger.
- Proofread all creative copy.
Golfsmith Work Samples
You must be logged in to post a comment.